These muffins are a great breakfast fix. They are filling and help to sustain energy levels all through lunch. There are also quite a variety of ways to make them. I had some strawberries and decided to throw those in this morning. This recipe is my version from an original recipe by Jorge’s Skinny Muffin (As featured on Dr. Oz) Have fun with them! Create your own favorite…
Flourless Skinny Muffin
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp coconut oil or butter
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 tbs chopped strawberries or blueberries
- 2 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 pasture raised egg
- 1-2 tsp milk of your choice for added moisture
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour into an oven safe bowl.
- Cook for roughly 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy...
Note: Try alternating with chia powder or walnuts and cinnamon for a different taste or flavor…
Did you like this post? Consider Subscribing via RSS or